Jen Taylor Consulting is a firm that helps small business especially those in the Hospitality industry experience more freedom and abundance through systems, strategy and workflow.
She also is the primary planner at Taylor’d Events Group, a planning firm that specializes in celebrations of all kinds in the Pacific Northwest and Maui. Since opening her doors in 2004, Jennifer has regularly been recognized as one of the top planners regionally and nationally by Wedding Industry Experts and Wedding Wire. Her work has been published in The Knot, Jet Fete Blog, and Carats & Cake, among others, and is frequent contributor to several industry sites and publications.
Jennifer is also the creator of Wedding Planner Educator, a self-administered class for wedding planners who are new to the industry and looking to grow and develop their skills.
- Spread the Word: Creating Brand Ambassadors within your Business
- The Art of Planning Wedding Getaways
- Where to Wedding Trends come from?
- Great Expectations: Managing Client Expectations and Boundaries
- What you need to know about Catering at a Private Residence
- Creating Successful Relationships with Event Planners
- Risk Management
- Making More Time for the Creative Process by Revisiting your Planning Process
- Growth: When to do it and when to be Leary of it
- Be an Open Book: Leveraging Your Transparency into Profits
Contact Jen for availability and details… let’s chat!